What is better than a brownie? A brownie cookie with white chocolate chips! These brownie cookies are so chocolaty and soft, they won’t last an entire day in your home. I’m telling you, these are dangerous. I may or may not shove half a cookie every time I come grab a glass of water in the middle of the night.
Not only are these cookies moist and chewy, there isn’t much to them. These are nothing more than a basic cookie recipe using simple pantry ingredients. To be honest, I can try and talk these cookies up but I think you all, yes you, need to make them and find out for your self. ♥
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the sugar and butter in a separate bowl until smooth. Add in your egg and vanilla and mix it all up.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and half the dark chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for 2 hours. If you don’t chill the dough it will be extremely sticky and hard to work with, and the cookies will spread.
- Use a 1 oz cookie scoop (mine is has a black handle) to portion the cookie dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- If you want smaller cookies, opt to use a .5 oz cookie scoop (mine has a pink handle) instead.
- Slightly flatten the cookie balls and top with the additional dark chocolate chips for extra pretty gooeyness.
- Bake at 350F until the cookies appear just set, about 12 minutes. Do no over cook or they will lose their soft moist interior. Immediately transfer to a cooling rack. ♥
Did you try this recipe? Show me! TAG ME!
Pinterest: Feasting Mexican
Brownie White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie sheet
- Cooling rack
- 1/2 cup AP Flour spooned and leveled
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Power Hershey's
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Butter unsalted and softened
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1 small Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips (for batter)
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (for batter)
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (tops of cookies)
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the sugar into the butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture into the wet mixture until well combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and 1/4 of the dark chocolate chips.
- Cover the batter with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. *
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the cookies onto the baking sheet using a 1 oz black handle scoop and slightly flatten. (This should yield 9 good side cookies.)
- Evenly divide the remaining 1/4 of dark chocolate chips over the tops of the cookies.
- Bake until the cookies just appear set, about 12 minutes. Do not cook longer than 15 minutes or the cookies will dry out and lose their soft texture.
- Remove and quickly place on a cooling rack.
- Yield: I use a black scoop (1 oz) because I like my cookies on the bigger chunkier side.
- You can use a 0.5 oz cookie scoop (mine is pink) and yield 18 (.5 oz) cookies.
- * If you want to create smaller cookies, use a .5 oz cookie scoop (mine has a pink handle) - this will yield 18 (.5 oz) cookies.
- Be sure to chill the dough for at least 2 hour or it will be too sticky to work with - you can chill up to 24 hour.
Like this recipe? Don’t forget to give it a star rating below and leave some thoughts!
Don’t forget to subscribe to get email notifications of new Feasting Mexican recipes. ♥
This post contains affiliated links.